|Buy from US||Buy from UK||Buy from DE||Buy from IT||Buy from FR||Buy from ES||Buy from JP|
In this "Hello World" version lesson, we will install the most important framework in the smart car and program the car to do some simple movements. If you have passed the test movement of this lesson, it means Arduino, voltage meter,motor control module, motors, batteries，chassis and wire connections between these parts are all functioning well.
2) Install 4 motors with Metal Motor Holders as follows
3)Install 4 motors on lower car chassis with screw M3*8 (screws in metal motor holder package)
4)Install OSOYOO MODEL X motor driver module to lower car chassis with 4pcs M2.5 plastic screws, plastic pillars and plastic nuts. (Please make sure you install the OSOYOO MODEL X motor driver module in correct direction.)
5)Install voltage meter on low car chassis with 2pcs M2.5 plastic screws, plastic pillars and plastic nuts
6) Install Arduino UNO on upper car chassis with 4pcs M2.5 plastic screws, plastic pillars and plastic nuts. (Please make sure you install UNO R3 board at the correct side)
7) In these package, there are two kind of battery box. We recommand to install battery box for 18650 batteries. Install this Battery Box on upper chassis with 4pcs M3 x 10 screws and M3 nuts.
To make you can test the car ASAP, we provide a battery box for 9V battery. Please Install this Battery Box on upper chassis with 3pcs M2 x 10 screws and M2 nuts.
1) Connect 4 motors to OSOYOO MODEL X motor driver module K1 to K4 sockets as per following graph:
2) Connect Voltage Meter to OSOYOO MODEL X motor dirver module with 3pin female to female jumper wires as below connection diagram
3) Connect Arduino UNO D6,D7,D8,D9,D11,D12 to OSOYOO MODEL X motor driver module 6 control pins with 6pin female to 6pin male jumper wires as per following graph (these pins are defined in sample code configuration.h file)
4） Connect the Uno board, battery box(battery box for 18650 batteries or for 9V battery), and OSOYOO MODEL X motor dirver module according below connection diagram
5)Connect upper chassis to lower chassis with five copper pillars and fix copper pillars with 10pcs M3*10 screws and 10pcs M3 rubber rings, then install 4 wheels onto the motors.
|Download Arduino IDE here:
|7 zip is a free zip
utility that un-zips zip files
|Download 7zip here for free
Step 1: Install latest Arduino IDE (If you have Arduino IDE version after 1.1.16, please skip this step)Download Arduino IDe from https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software?setlang=en , then install the software.
Step 2: Download Lesson One sample code from http://osoyoo.com/driver/v2smartcar-lesson1.zip , unzip the download zip file smartcar-lesson1.zip, you will see a folder called v2smartcar-lesson1 .
Step 3: Connect Arduino UNO to PC with USB cable, Open Arduino IDE -> click file -> click Open -> choose code “v2smartcar-lesson1.ino” in smartcar-lesson1 folder, load the code into arduino.
Step 4: Choose corresponding board/port for your project,upload the sketch to the board.
1) Recommand 18650 batteries as these batteries can make the car run smoothly.
2) the 18650 batteries we used in lessons are around 65 mm (2.56 inch) long, without an internal protection circuit.
3) check the box instruction and make sure polar direction is correct, otherwise it can destroy your device and cause fire hazard.
Please intall your 18650 batteries in battery box for 18650 as per following instruction:
Disconnect Arduino from PC, put battery into battery box. When you put the car on the ground and turn on the switch on battery box if you install battery box for 18650, the car should go forward 2 seconds, then go backward 2 seconds, then left turn for 2 seconds, then right turn for 2 seconds, then stop.（If the car does not move as per above mentioned result, you should check your wire connection, battery voltage(must over 7.2v).）
DownLoad Url osoyoo.com