MKS-TFT28 and MKS-TFT32 color display Touch screen is designed to control RepRap Open source 3D printer. It can work with MKS Base, MKS GEN and MKS MINI series 3D control board.
MKS-TFT28 and MKS-TFT32 connection pictures:
|MKS-TFT28 and MKS-TFT32 connect to MKS GEN printer driver board|
|MKS-TFT28 and MKS-TFT32 connect to MKS Base printer driver board|
|MKS-TFT28 and MKS-TFT32 connect to MKS MIINI printer driver board|
1) 2.8 and 3.2 inch color display touch screen，support USB storage and SD card;
2) Support Wifi，can be used to control 3D printer remotely;
3)Support power-black-out data saving. 3D printer can continue print previous job after power is back;
4) Start-up Logo and UI can be customized.
MKS-TFT28 and MKS-TFT32 configuration(if you have already configurated the MKS-TFT28 or MKS-TFT32, please skip these steps)：
1) MKS-TFT28 or MKS-TFT32 Pls download MKS-TFT_V2.0.0English.zip file from following link:http://osoyoo.com/driver/MKS-TFT_V2.0.0English.zip
2) Unzip the files and copy mks_pic, mks_config and mkstft28.bin files into a USB storage or SD Card.
3) Turn on power, the screen will show updating messages as per following pictures, as the following pictures:
4) You may need to change baud rate to match printer board. Normally the rate should be set to 115200. If this does not work, try other rates.
5) Printing:Put your 3d module data file into the USB storage or SD card and put it into MKS-TFT28 or MKS-TFT32 , your 3D printer will start printing shortly.
To learn more detail about MKS-TFT28 MKS-TFT32, please read following two articles:
DownLoad Url osoyoo.com