This is a small 12mm round speaker that operates around the audible 2kHz range. You can use these speakers to create simple music or user interfaces.
This is not a true piezoelectric speaker but behaves similarly. Instead of a piezoelectric crystal that vibrates with an electric current, this tiny speaker uses an electromagnet to drive a thin metal sheet. That means you need to use some form of alternating current to get sound. The good news is that this speaker is tuned to respond best with a square wave (e.g. from a microcontroller).
- Sound-making Type : Continuous Sound;
- Rated Voltage : DC 5V
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: DC 4~7V
- Body Size(Terminalnot included) : 12 x 9.5mm / 0.47"x 0.37"(D*T);
- TerminalPitch : 7.6mm / 0.29";
- Sound Output : ≥85dB
- External Material : Plastic;
- Frequency : 2300+/-300Hz
- Current: : 30mA;
- Operating Temprature: -20~+85℃
- Color : Black
- Weight : 8g
Arduino Buzzer Turorial http://osoyoo.com/2017/05/05/arduino-buzzer-turorial/