This is a stepper motor and a stepper motor driver.Mainly used in air conditioner louver, small cooling and heating fan etc. Stable and all technic parameters are qualified for national electronic standard of SJ/T10689-95.
- On-board ULN2003A chipset
- On-board 4-way indicator light
- On-board XH-5P socket
- Compatible with Arduino
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V
- Number of Pole: 4
- Speed Variation Ratio: 1/64
- Stride Angle: 5.625°/64
- DC Resistance: 200Ω ± 7%(25°C)
- Idle In-traction Frequency: > 600Hz
- Idle Out-traction Frequency: > 1000Hz
- In-traction Torque: > 34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Self-positioning Tor: > 34.3mN.m
- Insulated Resistance: > 10MΩ(500V)
- Insulated Electricity Power: 600VAC/1mA/1s
- Insulation Grade: A
- Rise in Temperature: < 40K(120Hz)
- Noise: < 40dB(120Hz, No load, 10cm)
- Drive Module Board Size: 2.8 x 2.8 x 2 cm
- Stepper motor Size: 3.2 x 3.2 cm
ULN2003 Driver Board: A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.