You can download the user manual from:
|Buy from US
||Buy from UK
||Buy from DE
||Buy from IT
||Buy from FR
||Buy from ES
||Buy from JP
- 600+ parts includes bricks, gears, axis and 1 piece Controller board, expansion board, ultrasonic sensor, wifi module, servo motor, humidity and temperature, battery, 2pcs tracking sensor modules, Photoresistor, motors, and wheels
- The OSOYOO Model-T Robot Car designed to provide kids through DIY different Robot car to interesting and challenging building experience, robotic movement and mechanical structure
- The OSOYOO Model-T Robot Car helps to enhance kids’ imagination and creativity, hand-eye coordination, self-confidence and promotes the importance of teamwork & collaboration
- This kit is based on OSOYOO basic board compatible with UNO. This is a an open source electronics archetype platform for electronics engineers, hobbyist, designers or anyone interested in creating interactive electronics projects
- This building Robot car kit has provide graphical programming (for basic projects) and IDE (for IOT projects). It’s really suitable for teenage or adults to learn basic program language
- This learning kit provides 4 sample lessons including basic movement, line tracking, buletooth remote control, wifi remote control and IOT project. These tutorials teach how to build, code, and run the robot car.
- OSOYOO Expansion board and Sensor modules are designed with XH2. 54 ports to avoid the many potential errors novice users encounter with similar products
Ik wil een OSOYOO Magisch I/O-schild voor Arduino bestellen maar zie op de afbeelding V1, ik wil de V2.
Waar kan ik die vinden??
Bart van der Lee
Hi, you can refer to the following link to see the different between V1 and V2:
You can buy the board fron this link: