|Buy from US||Buy from UK||Buy from DE||Buy from IT||Buy from FR||Buy from ES||Buy from JP|
You could install OSOYOO customized image for raspberry pi 3.5″ touch screen, please visit the detailed tutorial link:
Driver Installation Guide:
You can install the touch driver for 3.5″ HDMI touch screen based on the existing system, but it just supports raspbian and ubuntu system. Click the link to
1) Burn OS system (raspbian and ubuntu) in a TF card/micro SD card, and insert this card in your raspberry Pi
2) Connect the raspberry pi with 3.5″ HDMI touch screen and make sure that the network is available for raspberry pi
3) Download Driver to your PC — 3.5″ HDMI touch screen driver
4) Copy the driver into a NEW USB flash, and insert to Rapberry Pi.
5) Copy the driver and paste it to the folder of raspberry pi, Raspbian Direction: Pi, Ubuntu direction: XXX’s home(XXX means your username of ubuntu)
6) Enter the following command in terminal to change the executable permissions of file:
sudo chmod 777 LCD_show_35hdmi.tar.gz
7) Enter the following command in terminal to unzip the file
tar -xzvf LCD_show_35hdmi.tar.gz
8) Enter the following command in terminal to enter the files after Unzip
9)choose one command to install suitable resolution driver:
Resolution 720*480(recommend): sudo ./LCD35_720*480
Resolution 480*320: sudo ./LCD35_480*320
Resolution 810*540: sudo ./LCD35_810*540
Wait for about 5 minutes, the driver would be installed and reset automatically, insert the 3.5″ HDMI screen and turn on.
Now you have completed to install the touch driver for 3.5″ HDMI touch screen.
DownLoad Url osoyoo.com